NOTICE: ESSFT.COM reserves the right to refuse to accept advertising if the ad "appears" to be coming from a puppy mill, non-field breeding (bench or show), or any breed other than English Springer Spaniels. Valid contact information must be provided with each ad.
ESSFT.COM offers you a variety of options when it comes to advertising.
To start the process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos, description, and video if you wish. (See below for details and ideas.) Identify which type of ad you want and length of time you desire. You will then receive an invoice you can pay either by check or paypal.
Puppies and Started Dog prices remain the same $25 for 1 month $40 for 2 months.
What do you get in return?
- A blank canvas - tell us how great this litter is or how great the started dog has been in training. See the template below for an idea. (Keep in mind the first line is displayed under the picture in Market Place)
- We will post a reasonable number of pictures and 1 video that is 3 minutes or less provided by you. What does reasonable mean...For puppy ads 2 pics of each parent and 1 pic of each individual puppy. Feel free to send picture collages of puppies. For Started Dogs no more than 4.
- We will post up to 5 pdf files (i.e. pedigrees, health clearance certificates, AKC certificates, etc.) that are provided by you.
- We will link to your email and your website.
Over this past year we have learned several best practices when working with the software for the ads and the general public.
Things to Consider when putting your ad together:
- Scan the Pedigrees, OFA Certifications in color and save as PDF files. Make sure they are readable. This means no blurs and they are in landscape layout so you don't have to turn the document to read it. (Pictures of documents are not recommended since they do no enlarge well to read.)
- Send Pictures in JPEG.
- Label your files Owners Last Name_Call Name of dog Example: Boggess_Justice
- Feature Pic - This is the pic that everyone sees first. This is what draws them into your ad. The software zooms in on this picture when uploaded so don't select a closeup pic.
- Send updated puppy pictures throughout the life of your ad. Puppies change so much from 2 weeks to 7 weeks.
- Do you want to include a price? This is optional but it may save you time from fielding calls from people that want to buy a $200.00 puppy.
- Again this is optional but people want to know this information. What kind of medical care will the puppies receive? tails docked to field trial length, rear dew claws removed, shots, dewormed, eyes examined, microchipped etc....
- Health guarantee?
- Full registration vs. limited?
- When will you let the puppies go home?
- Shipping available at buyers cost?
- Do you want phone calls or emails or text messages? Send the phone number and email that works best for you. Best time to reach you?
Sex: Males: X Females: X
Description of Sire:
Click here for Sire's pedigree
Description of Dam:
Click here for Dam's pedigree
PICTURES OF PUPPIES HERE
Willing to Ship: Yes / No