Calendar

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
5
6
7
8
Maine Spaniel Field Trial Club
Maine Spaniel Field Trial Club @ Green Point WMA
Sep 8 – Sep 9 all-day
Entries Close: Monday, August 28, 2017 on Entry Express Judges: Vern Knapp and Drew Goldsmith 2017 Maine Fall FT Premium   Tuesday 09/19 50% Chance of Rain High 71° / Low 63° Wednesday 09/20 20% Overcast High 76° / Low 62° Thursday 09/21 0% Partly Cloudy High 76° / Low 51° Friday 09/22 0% Partly Cloudy High 74° / Low Continue Reading
Timpanogos Hunting Spaniel Club
Timpanogos Hunting Spaniel Club @ Newton Trial Grounds
Sep 8 – Sep 9 all-day
ENTRIES CLOSE:  Wednesday, August 30th, 2017  Send via mail JUDGES: Paul McGagh and Richard Whelan 2017 Timpanogos Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 20% Partly Cloudy High 62° / Low 36° Wednesday 09/20 20% Partly Cloudy High 67° / Low 40° Thursday 09/21 90% Rain High 47° / Low 33° Friday 09/22 20% Mostly Cloudy High 53° / Low 31° Saturday Continue Reading
9
Eastern Slopes Spaniel Association
Eastern Slopes Spaniel Association
Sep 9 all-day
Amateur All Age and Puppy - September 9 Open All Age and Puppy - September 10
Spaniel Assoc. of Western New York
Spaniel Assoc. of Western New York @ One Forty Five North LLC
Sep 9 – Sep 10 all-day
Entries Close:  Monday, August 28, 2017 on  Entry Express Judges: Bob Ryan and Billie Edwards 2017 Western NY Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 20% Partly Cloudy High 86° / Low 59° Wednesday 09/20 10% Clear High 80° / Low 60° Thursday 09/21 10% Clear High 81° / Low 57° Friday 09/22 10% Clear High 82° / Low 58° Saturday 09/23 Continue Reading
11
12
13
14
15
Susquehanna Valley English Springer Spaniel Club HT
Susquehanna Valley English Springer Spaniel Club HT
Sep 15 all-day
2017 Susquehanna Valley ESSC Fall HT Entry Form 2017 Susquehanna Valley Fall HT Premium
16
Patriot Sporting Spaniel Club
Patriot Sporting Spaniel Club @ Hussey Well Field
Sep 16 – Sep 17 all-day
Entries Close: Sunday, September 10, 2017 via mail Judges: John Halpin and Bob Merrill 2017 Patriot Fall  FT Premium   Tuesday 09/19 40% Chance of Rain High 72° / Low 62° Wednesday 09/20 20% Overcast High 77° / Low 60° Thursday 09/21 10% Partly Cloudy High 77° / Low 52° Friday 09/22 0% Partly Cloudy High 76° / Low 50° Continue Reading
Susquehanna Valley ESS Club
Susquehanna Valley ESS Club @ Marymont Farms
Sep 16 – Sep 17 all-day
Entries close: Monday, September 4, 2017 on Entry Express Judges: Josh Davis and Dean Reinke 2017 Susquehanna Fall FT Premium 2017 Susquehanna Valley Fall Running Order Tuesday 09/19 10% Clear High 79° / Low 56° Wednesday 09/20 10% Clear High 82° / Low 58° Thursday 09/21 10% Clear High 83° / Low 56° Friday 09/22 10% Clear High 82° / Continue Reading
Maryland Sporting Dog Association HT
Maryland Sporting Dog Association HT
Sep 16 – Sep 17 all-day
2017 Maryland SDA Entry Form Fall HT 2017 Maryland SDA Fall HT Premium
Northern Colorado Springer Spaniel Club HT
Northern Minnesota ESS Club
Northern Minnesota ESS Club @ Pine Shadows Daybreak
Sep 16 – Sep 17 all-day
Entries Close: Thursday, September 7, 2017 via mail Judges:  Don Mock and Aaron Wendel 2017 Northern Minnesota ESSC Fall FT Letter 2017 Northern Minnesota ESSC Fall FT Premium 2017 Northern Minnesota Fall AKC Entry Form PDF 2017 Northern Minnesota Fall AKC Entry Form 2017 NMESS Fall Running Order Tuesday 09/19 60% Chance of a Thunderstorm High 80° / Low 46° Continue Reading
Northwest ESS Club – JUDGING SEMINAR
Northwest ESS Club – JUDGING SEMINAR
Sep 16 – Sep 17 all-day
See flyer for additional information. NWESSC Judging Seminar F2017   Tuesday 09/19 40% Chance of Rain High 61° / Low 49° Wednesday 09/20 60% Chance of a Thunderstorm High 60° / Low 46° Thursday 09/21 40% Chance of Rain High 63° / Low 45° Friday 09/22 10% Partly Cloudy High 68° / Low 45° Saturday 09/23 10% Partly Cloudy High Continue Reading
17
18
19
20
21
Mid Penn ESS Club
Mid Penn ESS Club
Sep 21 – Sep 22 all-day
Entries Close: Monday, September 11, 2017  via Entry Express Judges: James Karlovec and Richard Moore 2017 Mid Penn Fall FT Premium 2017 Mid Penn Fall Running Order Tuesday 09/19 10% Clear High 79° / Low 56° Wednesday 09/20 10% Clear High 82° / Low 58° Thursday 09/21 10% Clear High 83° / Low 56° Friday 09/22 10% Clear High 82° Continue Reading
22
North Dakota Sporting Spaniel
North Dakota Sporting Spaniel @ Hobson Brown Farm
Sep 22 all-day
Entries Close: Monday, September 11, 2017 on Entry Express Judges: Mhari Peschel and David Sanford 2017 North Dakota Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 40% Chance of Rain High 75° / Low 44° Wednesday 09/20 0% Partly Cloudy High 71° / Low 51° Thursday 09/21 0% Partly Cloudy High 75° / Low 50° Friday 09/22 40% Chance of Rain High 61° Continue Reading
Utah Springer Spaniel Club
Utah Springer Spaniel Club @ Field Location
Sep 22 – Sep 23 all-day
Entries Close:  Wednesday, September 13, 2017 via Mail.  e-mail and phone entries accepted. Judges:  Cindy Williams and Rick Shively Maps will be sent with Running Orders. 2017 Utah SSC Fall FT Premium - September 2017 (2017369402) Tuesday 09/19 20% Partly Cloudy High 62° / Low 36° Wednesday 09/20 20% Partly Cloudy High 67° / Low 40° Thursday 09/21 90% Rain Continue Reading
23
Pittsburgh ESS Field Trial Club
Pittsburgh ESS Field Trial Club @ Hebron & Washington RD
Sep 23 – Sep 24 all-day
Entries Close: Sunday, September 16, 2017  Send via mail Judges: Mike Noland and Ryan Lamberg 2017 Pittsburgh Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 20% Partly Cloudy High 87° / Low 61° Wednesday 09/20 50% Chance of a Thunderstorm High 83° / Low 62° Thursday 09/21 10% Partly Cloudy High 85° / Low 60° Friday 09/22 10% Clear High 87° / Low Continue Reading
Southern Tier Field Trial Assoc.
Southern Tier Field Trial Assoc. @ Richard Stewart Farm
Sep 23 – Sep 24 all-day
Entries Close: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 on Hunt Secretary Judges:  Terry Sworsky and Robert Ryan SouthernTier F2017 Tuesday 09/19 10% Clear High 82° / Low 59° Wednesday 09/20 10% Clear High 81° / Low 59° Thursday 09/21 10% Clear High 83° / Low 56° Friday 09/22 10% Clear High 84° / Low 57° Saturday 09/23 0% Clear High 86° / Continue Reading
Tilden Valley English Springer Spaniel Club
Tilden Valley English Springer Spaniel Club @ North Rock Hie On Acres, Rock, Michigan
Sep 23 – Sep 24 all-day
Entries Close: Tuesday, September 12th, 2017 via mail Judges:  David Anderson and Rumi Schroeder 2017 Tilden Valley Fall FT Letter 2017 Tilden Valley Fall FT Official Premium 2017 Tilden Valley Fall FT Entry Forms 2017 Tilden Valley Fall FT Payment Form 2017 Tilden Valley Fall FT Running Order 2017 Tilden Valley Fall FT Map to Hie On Acres Tuesday 09/19 Continue Reading
North Dakota Sporting Spaniel
North Dakota Sporting Spaniel @ Hobson Brown Farm
Sep 23 – Sep 24 all-day
North Dakota Sporting Spaniel @ Hobson Brown Farm | Menoken | North Dakota | United States
Entries Close: Monday, September 11, 2017  on Entry Express   Judges: Trent Bosse/Kevin Dresow 9/18/2017:  ATVs/UTVs will NOT be allowed on the course.   2017 North Dakota Fall FT Map 2017 North Dakota Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 40% Chance of Rain High 75° / Low 44° Wednesday 09/20 0% Partly Cloudy High 71° / Low 51° Thursday 09/21 0% Continue Reading
24
25
Southern Tier Field Trial Assoc.
Southern Tier Field Trial Assoc. @ Richard Stewart Farm
Sep 25 – Sep 26 all-day
Change of location: Moved to Dublin Road the same place as the week end trial. Entries Close: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 on Hunt Secretary Judges:  Mike Wallace and John Meyer 2017 SouthernTier Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 10% Clear High 82° / Low 58° Wednesday 09/20 10% Clear High 79° / Low 58° Thursday 09/21 10% Clear High 81° / Continue Reading
26
27
28
29
Pawnee Flushing Spaniel Club
Pawnee Flushing Spaniel Club @ Tamarack Ranch S.W.A
Sep 29 – Oct 1 all-day
Entries close:  Saturday, September 16, 2017 via mail. FRIDAY & SATURDAY - Judges: Clay Earl and Randy Manore SATURDAY & SUNDAY - Judges: Russ Smith and Brud Prock 2017 Pawnee Flushing Spaniel Club Fall FT Letter 2017 Pawnee Schedule of Events and Map Fall 2017 Pawnee Fall FT#1 Premium 2017 Pawnee Flushing Spaniel Club Fall FT Premium   Tuesday 09/19 Continue Reading
30
Canadian National Amateur Championship 10:33 pm
Canadian National Amateur Championship
Sep 30 @ 10:33 pm – Oct 1 @ 11:33 pm
 
Bushy Hill Springer Spaniel
Bushy Hill Springer Spaniel @ Triple Ridge Farm
Sep 30 – Oct 1 all-day
Entries Close: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 via mail. Judges: Darryl Kurszewski and Richard Maturski 2017 Bushy Hill Fall FT Entry Packet   Tuesday 09/19 10% Clear High 86° / Low 58° Wednesday 09/20 10% Clear High 82° / Low 60° Thursday 09/21 10% Clear High 83° / Low 54° Friday 09/22 10% Partly Cloudy High 84° / Low 54° Saturday Continue Reading
Southern Michigan
Southern Michigan @ Sexy Pheasant Farm
Sep 30 – Oct 1 all-day
Entries Close Monday, September 18, 2017 on Entry Express Judges: Cindy Goode-Wilson and Mhari Peschel 2017 Southern Michigan Fall FT Premium Tuesday 09/19 50% Chance of Rain High 71° / Low 62° Wednesday 09/20 10% Fog High 81° / Low 61° Thursday 09/21 40% Chance of a Thunderstorm High 85° / Low 62° Friday 09/22 10% Partly Cloudy High 87° Continue Reading
AKC Week 39
AKC Week 39
Sep 30 – Oct 1 all-day
 
Canadian National Amateur Championship
Canadian National Amateur Championship @ Edmonton, Alberta
Sep 30 – Oct 4 all-day
 
Northeast Wisconsin Spaniel Club
Northeast Wisconsin Spaniel Club @ Besadny Fish and Wildlife Area
Sep 30 – Oct 1 all-day
Entries close: Tuesday, September 19th via mail. Judges: Dan Murray and Terry Quinlan 2017 NE Wisconsin Fall FT Letter 2017 NE Wisconsin Fall 2017 Entry Form   Tuesday 09/19 20% Clear High 68° / Low 59° Wednesday 09/20 20% Partly Cloudy High 71° / Low 60° Thursday 09/21 20% Partly Cloudy High 72° / Low 64° Friday 09/22 10% Clear Continue Reading
Northwest ESS Club FT
Northwest ESS Club FT @ King Ranch
Sep 30 – Oct 1 all-day
Entries close: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 via mail Judges:  Jim O'Shea and Greg Johnson 2017 Northwest ESS Fall FT Premiuim   Tuesday 09/19 90% Rain High 65° / Low 51° Wednesday 09/20 90% Thunderstorm High 59° / Low 46° Thursday 09/21 60% Chance of Rain High 61° / Low 44° Friday 09/22 10% Partly Cloudy High 67° / Low 44° Continue Reading